Diet is one of the ways a person removes fat on his body, so that he can get the ideal body size. But not everyone runs a diet in a good and right way. Even if the diet is run incorrectly, it can be fatal, such as experiencing health problems, and even weight gain increases.
There are a number of good and correct ways to get results as expected. Following are the right diet methods, including:
- The right diet is to reduce the composition of food in a balanced manner, and train how to eat with small plates, so that the portion of food tends to decrease. This needs to be understood, because most people will assume that the diet must reduce the composition excessively, how to diet like this can result in the body lacking nutritional and nutritional intake, especially calories usually obtained from consumption of carbohydrates in sufficient quantities.
- Replacing staple food with snacks is not the right diet solution, it is a good diet by replacing staple food with a shake. Shakes are health food from vegetable and fruit ingredients which are formed in the form of milk powder which is good for the diet.
- A good diet is recommended by consuming 2 to 3 liters of water per day, this is necessary for body balance. Reducing the consumption of water is the wrong way, because less water can cause the body to hold lots of water, so it becomes an additional heavy weight. And when the body lacks water, the digestion and metabolism of nutrients is not smooth.
- Skipping breakfast is not a diet that can be justified. Breakfast or breakfast is an important meal for the body, because when you sleep for 8 hours without nutrition, your body really needs nutrient intake at that time. So the correct diet is to keep breakfast even though you are on a diet, but the portion is slightly reduced.
- Keep eating after exercising, because there is an assumption that after exercising is not recommended to eat (wrong assumption). It is recommended to consume carbohydrates and protein around 15 minutes after exercise.
- The next correct diet is to set your time out consistently because people who sleep less than 4 hours a day have a chance of suffering obesity 73% higher than people who sleep 7-9 hours per day.
- Absence of eating will make skinny is not the right diet. Restraining hunger makes the body’s metabolism decrease, so that fat burning becomes inhibited. So the right diet is to eat naturally with healthy foods to boost metabolism.
- Consuming low-fat ssu 3 times a day will expel 70% of fat in the body. Calcium from milk will play a role in instructing the body to burn fat, so even though the diet, milk is still needed to support the diet plan.
Those are some good and correct ways to do a diet program, so you don’t misstep and have fatal consequences. May be useful.