Soto is a traditional specialty from various regions in Indonesia. There are Soto Lamongan, Soto Kudus, Soto Banjar, and many more.
Well, do you know that there are also soto dishes in Banten ??
Of course the name is also Soto Banten, according to the area from which this dish was made.
You are curious about how to make Soto Banten? Here’s the recipe:
Soto Banten Recipe
(for 10 servings)
- 4 chicken aha top and bottom
- 3000 ml of water
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 sticks of lemongrass, take the white and then spread it
- 4 medium sized tomatoes. Then cut it into pieces
- 8 teaspoons of salt
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of oil to saute.
- 12 red onion grains
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 4 cm kunit, then burned.
- 200 grams of glass noodles, soaked
- 600 grams of potatoes, cut into a box. Then fry
- 300 grams of sprouts, take a minute
- 4 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons of fried shallots
- 4 eggs, boiled.
How to make
- Boil chicken with bay leaves, lemongrass, tomatoes, until cooked. Remove the chicken and strain 3000 ml of boiled water. Bring to the boil again.
- Fry the chicken until it’s cooked, then shred it small then set it aside
- Heat the oil and saute the finely seasoned ingredients until fragrant, pour the broth of the broth, add salt and sugar. Cook until boiling.
- Arrangement of glass noodles, potatoes, bean sprouts and chicken in a bowl.
- Flush the broth, add celery, fried onions and boiled eggs.
- Cuisine is ready to be served
Soto is also good for adding sweet soy sauce and chili sauce.
That’s a recipe for how to make soto Banten, hopefully adding to your rich insight about Indonesian specialties.